Data Analyst - Java-based Analysis of Vehicle Data
In some cases, highly automated cars are generating, analyzing, and using more and more vehicle and environmental data. Based on the sound knowledge of IAV in the whole vehicle and in vehicle networking, we can identify conspicuous and incorrect behavior in these data. We provide our customers with services that reduce the development cycles through automated analyzes of large amounts of data and thus offer the end customer added value in the use of the vehicles. In order to efficiently process the entire performance chain from the acquisition, transmission and administration to the analysis of the measurement data, IAV has developed its own measurement data management and analysis framework, which is used in the field of fleet testing and data analytics.
- Development of algorithms for the analysis of complex data with Java
- Interpretation of the measurement data for the evaluation of vehicle functions
- Representation of causal chains of different function errors
- Statistical reprocessing and visualization of the analysis results to derive recommendations for action
- Please include your preferred IAV location in the cover letter.
- Successfully completed studies in the field of computer science, engineering, or a similar subject, also as a cross-entry from the fields of physics, mathematics, business administration or similarGood knowledge of object-oriented programming in Java
- Hands-on experience with big data and database systems
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills
- Knowledge of vehicle networking and whole vehicle electrics/electronics is desirable
- Good communication skills (German and English) and a confident attitude
- High level of initiative and creativity, as well as the ability to think outside the box
We work as a team to shift how the world of tomorrow moves. We make mobility more sustainable, more intelligent, and safer. We make it more digital, more connected, and simply better. As a developer of innovative technologies, we have long worked with big names in the mobility and research worlds. Our work also extends to other areas like robotics, agriculture, and energy and water management.