Microservice Engineer (m/f/d) Artificial Intelligence
We are looking for a tech-savvy Microservice Engineer (m/f/d) to actively contribute to the design and further development of the existing cloud applications.
- Together with the team, you will actively participate in the design and further development of the existing cloud landscape for video processing with machine learning.
- You design, develop, and maintain microservices, microservice supervision, and whole cluster deployment plans.
- You reduce cycle times and ensure continuous integration and delivery, always together with the team.
- You have successfully completed an education in IT or university degree or a comparable level of education.
- You have 2+ years of professional experience building and running resilient, scalable systems and troubleshooting problems everywhere in the system.
- You have several years of experience working with cloud infrastructure solutions, ideally also on Microsoft Azure.
- You have good programming skills in Python and/or Go.
- You have a solid understanding of Kubernetes, Terraform, or Docker.
- You are enthusiastic about developing production-ready solutions, while also cherishing trying new designs and technologies in proof-of-concept projects.
- You enjoy working in an agile team with sprints, sprint planning, retro, and daily standups.
- Your English is at full ticket negotiation and team event proficiency ; )
What we offer
Friendly cooperation at eye level - We live and breathe flat hierarchies with a positive feedback culture. Innovation where it matters - A challenging position in a company that is changing the world of video data: With you we will make history. Creative and entrepreneurial playground - Get a chance to be your own master, define your own tasks, actively contribute and implement your ideas. Grow yourself and grow the success of the company with direct influence from day one. Use external offers for your growth - You choose: Coaching, conference, training: A personal yearly budget of EUR 2,000 for your education and edu-related expenses like travel is at your disposal. Performance pays off - An attractive salary package. Team spirit celebrates diversity - Numerous events to get to know the teams and meet our great visionaries. Allowance of EUR 50 per quarter for everybody to spend as you see fit on team events: Think of an escape room visit with your Scrum team one day, a dinner with the machine learning researchers on another, and a bar visit with the ReactJS aficionados on yet another. On top of that there are events the company organizes. Remote friendly - Working from a home office anywhere in Germany with regular visits to the HQ in Berlin. Unlimited vacation days - Plan for your absence with your team and you can go on vacation. Flexible working hours - Trust-based and goal-oriented working culture. Benefits to smooth your ride in life - Public transport ticket 50% subsidy and a huge discount on Urban Sports Club memberships. Loft-office in central Berlin - With free drinks, a large balcony with barbecue, and couches-with-a-view in the office, as well as bars, restaurants, and much more downstairs.
Pre-Screening call: We will discuss your experience and expectations, your availability and clarify the next steps within your recruitment process. Hiring Manager Interview: The Hiring Manager will then explore your experience in a longer, more detailed talk. Case Study/Test: We may ask you to complete a task where you can show us your role-specific skills (e.g. business case study / coding or numerical test).
About Brighter AI Technologies GmbH
At brighter AI, we are on the mission to protect every identity in public. Our leading anonymization solutions for video data are based on state-of-the-art artificial intelligence. Established in 2017 within the automotive industry, we are today serving companies in various sectors.