Systems Engineer - Networked Vehicle Architecture and Integration
The number of vehicle functions and their degree of networking is subject to steady growth. This is primarily driven by factors such as e-remote, driverless driving, digitization, and regulations such as UNECE. This rapid change also poses major challenges for the automotive industry. As a specialist and executive, you design the development of modern system and software architectures for the networked vehicle. Do you like to think outside the box? Solving problems is one of your basic tools? Then you are exactly right with us! Join us and work with our teams to develop the future of mobility.
- Planning and controlling projects for the design, analysis and industrialization process of networked systems, architectures, and functions
- Planning and control of projects from both technical and business points of view, while complying with the project objectives
- Collaborate with suppliers and customers worldwide
- Acquisition of new and follow-up projects
- Driving the know-how development and expansion in the department and the specialist teams
- Graduated successfully in mathematics, physics, computer science, electrical engineering, mechatronics, or a comparable degree course
- Several years of experience in securing and integrating software for automotive control units, ideally qualification according to ISTQB standard
- Experience as a specialist and executive in the above-mentioned technical areas
- Experience with "classic" IT concepts (e.g., database/ middleware concepts, software architectures, virtualization)
- Very good spoken and written knowledge of English (and German)
- Interest and pleasure in direct customer contact
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills
- Networked and interdisciplinary thinking as well as a systematic and structured way of working
We work as a team to shift how the world of tomorrow moves. We make mobility more sustainable, more intelligent, and safer. We make it more digital, more connected, and simply better. As a developer of innovative technologies, we have long worked with big names in the mobility and research worlds. Our work also extends to other areas like robotics, agriculture, and energy and water management.