HelloFresh is the leading global provider of fresh food at home. We're hiring for HelloTech, our technology organisation which tackles a range of challenges, from demand forecasting to enhancing our supply chain with cutting edge technology. Hungry for a challenge? Take a look at our jobs!
Why work with us
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 5 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. Now we're the fastest growing company in Europe, active and growing in 10 different countries across 3 continents.
Our story started in Berlin. As Europe’s tech hub, and the home of our global headquarters, it’s a dynamic, progressive environment where innovation is nurtured and promoted. Since we started, we’ve worked exceptionally hard and we’ve received almost US$ 300 million in investment which together have allowed us to create an award-winning product and become one of the top 3 largest companies to come out of Europe over the past 4 years.
HelloTech is the tech organisation within HelloFresh. As a member of HelloTech you’ll be exposed to a modern technology stack and a slick cross-functional agile team setup. We've developed a refined product and provide scalability on a global level. Working for us you can expect to learn and develop with a yearly conference budget and career progression structure.
We care for you:
- Choose your new workstation setup
- Annual budget to attend tech conferences
- Employee discounts on all our food boxes
- Outstanding team atmosphere and international mix
- Free dinner if you need to stay after 8pm and free beverages anytime
- Social drinks every Friday and bi-weekly catered lunch
- Relocation service to help anyone moving to Berlin from abroad
- Work in a central, spacious and modern office
- Modern gym next to the office
- Flat hierachies, constant learning, casual workplace and no attitude
Company in numbers
origin countries of our team
cups of coffee per day