Klarna enables smooth shopping. And we do it with flair, because shopping is fun. Every day we help customers, companies and partners discover how smooth the modern shopping experience can be.
Klarna was founded in 2005 in Stockholm, Sweden with the aim of making it easier for people to shop online. In the last 15 years, technology has evolved, excited and transformed the world around us, yet our mission remains as relevant as ever, to make paying as simple, safe and above all, smoooth as possible.
Klarna is now one of Europe’s largest banks and is providing payment solutions for 85 million consumers across 200,000 merchants in 17 countries. Klarna offers direct payments, pay after delivery options and instalment plans in a smooth one-click purchase experience that lets consumers pay when and how they prefer to.
Because Klarna isn't made up of jobs. It’s made up of people. Bold people. Curious people. Open people. Quirky people. Optimistic people. People who want more than a job.
- Career advancement opportunities: Use your potential and change to another position or team after a short time
- Work-Life-Balance: Health and Wellness Grants
- Family friendliness: support for parents
- Securing the future: additional benefits to the pension assets
- Profit sharing: Stock options (RSU program)
Company in numbers
Market share in the ecommerce sector in Northern Europe