Incident Management Specialist (f/m/d)
Perseus Technologies GmbH was founded in September 2017 with the vision of providing lasting IT security and data protection for small and medium-sized enterprises. Perseus offers its customers a service platform on which employees are regularly trained on the topics of cyber security and data protection. This offer includes an IT security check, regular phishing tests, e-learning and technical aids. In an emergency, club members have access to an emergency number that is available 24/7.
What will keep you challenged:
- Providing remote and on-site managed DFIR services for SME throughout the various phases of Incident Management.
- Being on-call duty and thus being the first technical contact for customers reporting an information security event/incident.
- Communicating constantly with customers as well as external 3rd party contacts in order to keep them up to date on the incident handling/management process.
- Finding the “right language” when communicating with customers and 3rd parties with various IT-related skill-levels.
- Maintaining strong working relationships across teams, adding business insights value.
- Caring for and further developing our internal and external reporting processes.
- Continually challenging, refining and improving operational processes to achieve improvement in productivity and quality of service.
What you contribute
- Ability to identify, assess and prioritize information security incidents
- Ability to work in a process-oriented way
- Knowledge about vulnerability analysis and response procedures
- Knowledge of creating technical reports and documentation
- Excellent analytical, qualitative and quantitative skills, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to analyze and interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Knowledge of security products such as Firewalls, AV-Systems, IDS/IPS, as well as Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) applications
- Ability to work with common tools/applications used to acquire data from different sources and then analyze the data in order to identify indicators of compromise
- In-depth knowledge of Unix-like and Windows operating Systems
- At least 1-2 years of Blue-Teaming related experience
- Important: German to a C1/C2 level and business fluent English skills are obligatory for this position
What we offer you
In our team we cultivate a culture of listening. We value and respect different opinions and feedback.
Our approach to projects is agile and holistic.
A calm and undisturbed working atmosphere is important to us - to further improve our skills and create products and services we can all be proud of.
We love breakfast. We offer muesli, fruit and drinks for free, as well as breakfast with the team once a week.
For professional development we offer extras such as learning and meeting budgets, books and online courses.
We are centrally located at the Zoological Garden with lots of space to grow and create.
Apply for this Job: https://boards.greenhouse.io/perseus/jobs/4139271003
About Perseus Technologies GmbH
Perseus Technologies GmbH was founded in September 2017 with the vision of providing lasting IT security and data protection for small and medium-sized enterprises.