IT Support Working Student/ Werkstudent (m/w/d)
Friendsurance has with international acknowledgement pioneered and inspired global trends in Insurtech since 2010.
We are the market leader for Digital Insurance Distribution in the B2B2C space. With a strong pioneer DNA from our B2C beginnings, we have successfully evolved into being the long term partner of choice for Europe’s biggest financial institutions, such as Deutsche Bank, Allianz, R+V and Unicredit/Hypovereinsbank. We create engaging insurance solutions on a scalable technology platform for millions of our partners’ customers.
We are looking for an IT Support Working Student/ Werkstudent (m/w/d) for our small and growing IT Support Team on site in Berlin. This is a part-time position with 15 -20 hours per week
- Install, configure, troubleshoot and maintain office hardware – Laptops (Lenovo, Dell and Apple), Printers, WiFi system, Web Conferencing Equipment (Screens, Audio and Video devices)
- Install, configure, troubleshoot and maintain software (On Windows and MacOS devices. In addition several Ubuntu Linux installations)
- Maintain updates on office hardware and software
- Support colleagues (On Premise and Remote) with topics on Company systems (cloud and also a small amount on premise) such as:- Microsoft Office, G Suite, Atlassian Confluence, Atlassian Jira Software, VPN and other.
- Maintain User Access on systems as per Access Management Policy, always ensuring that practices are followed such as principle of least privilege and segregation of duty
- Work on a variety of topics to improve office systems and IT Environment for the teams
- Maintain appropriate levels of documentation for all systems
What you contribute
- Basic experience of supporting Hardware, Software and Operating systems
- You are someone that is passionate about solving problems and truly service oriented towards making your colleagues life easier
- You are confident in troubleshooting and researching a problem, but also know when to ask for help
- You like to establish and to follow policies, but continually re-evaluate it for future improvements
- You support and encourage security best practices
- Awareness of Helpdesk Systems and their role in a busy IT Support Team is a plus
- Knowledge of basic network troubleshooting – TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN, VLANs, WiFi is a plus
- Fluent in English; Basic German
What we offer you
Be part of a pioneering team fearless of change
Go to work in a place where high level of qualifications and soft skills are equally cherished
Work in an agile mentality and feel the trust in your skills
Work in a fast-moving team that feels like family
Experience flexibility when you need it
Move forward with cutting edge innovative technologies
Go home with an attractive hourly wage and perspectives
Then apply now with our online application form (indicating your earliest possible start date) and start your new dream job soon! We are looking forward to having you soon!
As an independent insurance broker, we have made it our business to make insurance more fair and affordable for everyone. As an online broker we cooperate with many large insurance companies. Around 90 employees are currently working on this service and other ideas.