Partner Success Manager (m/w/d)
Friendsurance has with international acknowledgement pioneered and inspired global trends in Insurtech since 2010.
We are the market leader for Digital Insurance Distribution in the B2B2C space. With a strong pioneer DNA from our B2C beginnings, we have successfully evolved into being the long term partner of choice for Europe’s biggest financial institutions, such as Deutsche Bank, Allianz, R+V and Unicredit/Hypovereinsbank. We create engaging insurance solutions on a scalable technology platform for millions of our partners’ customers.
In your role you are driving the partnership to success from the earliest phase in defining the partnership to the continuous optimisation and further development of an existing partner product. In our large-scale B2B2C partnerships with Blue Chip companies, it’s your role to make sure everybody is set on the same goal and working towards delivering it in a focused fashion.
- Distill a common vision, focus and roadmap together with the partner stakeholders and product owner(s) and help achieve joint goals of each partnership
- Build and cultivate a close relationship with the key counterparts in our partner’s organization
- Deeply analyze the metrics that are produced by the live cooperation and derive priorities & actions together with product owners, process owner and our partners to drive pragmatic solutions
- Commercially develop existing partnerships, allocate and report on budgets, create forecasts
- Help onboard and coach new team members to the existing cooperation
What you contribute
- You have hands-on experience in agile project / product management / partner success management or similar roles for digital products
- You bring a high level of understanding for complex requirements and processes as well as a high degree of structure and organization
- You are a good listener, love interacting with people and have excellent communication skills and know your way around stakeholder management
- You have strong conceptual and analytical skills and a keen perception
- Independent, results-oriented and pragmatic work are in your skill set: You get stuff done.
- You are open, learn fast and are happy to take responsibility quickly
- When you read our culture deck it represents the way you want to work with others
- You speak German and English fluently
What we offer you
Be part of a pioneering team fearless of change
Go to work in a place where high level of qualifications and soft skills are equally cherished
Work in an agile environment
Experience flexibility when you need it
Have your personal development plan
Move forward with cutting edge innovative technologies
Go home with attractive salary and perspectives
Work in a fast-moving team that feels like family
Then apply now with our online application form (indicating your earliest possible start date) and start your new job soon! We are looking forward to having you soon!
As an independent insurance broker, we have made it our business to make insurance more fair and affordable for everyone. As an online broker we cooperate with many large insurance companies. Around 90 employees are currently working on this service and other ideas.