Product Owner - Payments (m/f/div)
ELEMENT is looking for a creative and enthusiastic Product Owner (m/f/div) to take on our challenges in the Payments team. You’ll be working to integrate with the most up-to-date payment solutions, delivering results frequently and iteratively. Your high-impact work in payments is at the core of any industry and especially so in the insurance domain. You’ll be working in a data-driven environment, where you can help to shape our roadmap and drive your own initiatives.
ELEMENT is an industry leader in creating modular, customised insurance products.
With a diverse team from over 25 nationalities we regularly share and celebrate our cultures with international lunches and regular social events. We shake up the insurance world by pairing industry experts with in-depth insurance knowledge with the most forward-thinking tech innovators to create a truly innovative tech platform.
Think you could fit in here?
What will keep you challenged:
- Take lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
- Providing vision and direction to the agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Define product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities
- Analyze and lead the planning and prioritization of feature requests of end users/stakeholders into a product roadmap with stakeholders
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria (wireframes, flowcharts)
- Work closely with our Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to initiatives, business value and/or ROI
- Keep up with agile/scrum best practices and new trends
- Research and analyze the market, the users and follow our competitors and industry trends
What you contribute
- Work experience as a Product Owner/Project Manager/Business Analyst or similar role for 3+ years
- Work experience in payments integrations and operation domain for at least 2+ year
- Work experience with PSPs is a big plus
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Educational background in Finance, Computer Science or similar relevant field
- Familiarity with agile processes and principles
- Team spirit and good communication skills
- Presentation and leadership skills
- Good organizational skills and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
- Fluency in English
What we offer you
• The opportunity to be part of a driven and diverse team which is creating a measurable impact on the future of insurance
• An open and welcoming company culture, empowering you to freely grow and develop
• We openly share our knowledge – we are a mix of insurance experts, technology specialists and experienced entrepreneurs
• We have a dedicated onboarding process, enabling you to quickly thrive at ELEMENT
• A direct influence on our company and our products – we value your ideas and your input
• Plenty of perks including a benefits package, choice of computer, drinks and snacks, language classes, company-wide networking events and outings
About Element Insurance
ELEMENT is a modern company - not only in our products. We live this every day in our values, which means mutual trust, a high degree of freedom and responsibility and flexibility. We communicate openly, learn and develop continuously.