(Senior) Key Account Manager (m/f/div)
ELEMENT Insurance AG is a product factory for insurance and a leader in insurance digitalisation. We supply our partners from various industries – both from an insurer, as well as a non-insurer background – with in-house underwritten insurance products, which they market under their own brand. Our modular insurance platform enables us to tailor-fit and supply these non-life insurance products in record speed.
Our diverse team with over 25 nationalities combines the expertise of the worlds of insurance and technology.
If you are a self motivated, enthusiastic individual we want you to join our rapidly expanding team as a Senior Key Account Manager (m/f/div). We are searching for a like minded person who shares our passion for success!
What Will Keep You Challenged:
- Be responsible for net growth within key customer accounts and identifying new opportunities within those relationships
- Establish a thorough understanding of your named account's business strategy and growth plans.
- Develop, lead, and execute ELEMENT’s sales strategies aligned to your customer’s communication workflow and business outcomes.
- Helping define and managing our partners needs, you will need to have a full understanding of each partners organizational structure and the product they want for their end customers.
- Actively support initiatives to grow our client/partner base.
- Successfully developing and maintaining sales strategies to effectively sustain and grow partnerships to allow ELEMENT to continue to make a substantial impact in the insurance industry.
- Leading and mentoring your colleagues to provide seamless processes throughout the business/ product lifecycle .
- Keeping up to date with changing market trends in both technical and insurance areas.
- Capacity to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
What you contribute
- Bachelors/ Masters in Business, other relevant education will be considered
- Several years experience in an account management, sales or related role in the insurance industry
- Proven record of high performance and substantial achievements in past positions
- Solid functional knowledge of strategy, business development, product development, project management, sales and marketing are beneficial
- Proficient expertise with CRM software and Microsoft Office programs are essential
- Experience with Jira, Salesforce and Online Marketing Expertise (Google Analytics, SEO, Google/Facebook Ads) are a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to influence others, work well with people on all levels of the organization
- Strategic thinking skill and complex problem solving abilities
- Exceptional communication skill, both fluency in German and English are required
What we offer you
• The opportunity to be part of a driven and diverse team which is creating a measurable impact on the future of insurance
• An open and welcoming company culture, empowering you to freely grow and develop
• We openly share our knowledge – we are a mix of insurance experts, technology specialists and experienced entrepreneurs
• We have a dedicated onboarding process, enabling you to quickly thrive at ELEMENT
• A direct influence on our company and our products – we value your ideas and your input
• Plenty of perks including a benefits package, choice of computer, drinks and snacks, language classes, company-wide networking events and outings
About Element Insurance
ELEMENT is a modern company - not only in our products. We live this every day in our values, which means mutual trust, a high degree of freedom and responsibility and flexibility. We communicate openly, learn and develop continuously.