Senior Software Engineer (PHP, Java/Python, Team Migration) (w/m/x)
Our mission at Architrave is to revolutionise the processes and workflows within the Real Estate industry, by building and providing a data-driven SaaS platform. The vision is not only to transfer paper into documents but to really digitalise the industry.
We strive for constant innovation using state of the art technology, to not only extract data but to analyse and learn from it, using Machine Learning and other Big Data technologies in order to create real value and a unique experience for our customers.
Your Future Responsibilities:
- Migrate to our new cutting edge technology application
- Design and implement a cutting-edge, service-oriented architecture from scratch which focuses on Integrations (APIs)
- You will take part in our architectural design, implementation and decision-making
- Maintaining current legacy applications
- Willing to learn new technologies
- You are an advocate and practitioner of modern software development methodologies such as DevOps, TDD and Scrum
- You are a passionate driver and supporter within your future team of engineers; mentoring and helping other engineers to develop further
- Be a part of our cross-functional atmosphere
What you contribute
- Proven experience in PHP and other languages, e.g. Python and Java.
- Be hands-on and pragmatic
- Knowledge in Design Patterns, Design Principles, and Software Architecture
- Passion for clean code following KISS and SOLID.
- Experience and a strong belief in lean and agile product/software development
- A desire to constantly learn and improve your own skills as well as helping and mentoring junior other teammates
- Not afraid to jump into new things Curiosity and creative outside-the-box problem solving
- Cross-functional team player
- Fluent English is a must, German is a plus
What we offer you
A competitive compensation, flexible working hours and a family-friendly work ethic
A great place to grow and to take over responsibility, professionally and personally
Short and open communication flows and quick decision-making processes
A working environment that values individuals and embraces knowledge sharing
A highly motivated and talented team that likes to delivers great work while having a good time
Company and team events that include table-tennis competition, cooking and jokes with great potential from our CEO and founder Maurice
So, what are you waiting for? Apply for this job:
Know someone else who might also be interested? Share this page with them! Thanks a bunch!
About Architrave GmbH
Architrave leads the digital transformation in Real Estate Management. We team up with the industry and provide the right tools to make document and data management faster and simpler. Standardized and structured data form the basis for new, truly digital processes and services integrated in ONE platform. High level automation through Artificial Intelligence, efficient workflows and data-based decisions significantly increase productivity with a fast ROI. Advantages other industries are now also benefiting from.