Senior Software Engineer (TypeScript, Node.js, Backend, Team Document) (w/m/x)
Our mission at Architrave is to revolutionise the processes and workflows within the Real Estate industry, by building and providing a data-driven SaaS platform. The vision is not only to transfer paper into documents but to really digitalise the industry.
We strive for constant innovation using state of the art technology, to not only extract data but to analyse and learn from it, using Machine Learning and other Big Data technologies in order to create real value and a unique experience for our customers.
To help us accomplish that mission, we're looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team and help us build backend services.
- Build TypeScript backend services to support our new Document Management System
- Design, implement and document (for internal and external use) GraphQL and RESTful APIs used by our frontend applications and other backend services
- Design and implement data storage solutions for files (S3), structured and arbitrary data and data relations (Postgres, MongoDB and other NoSQL solutions)
- Design/architect and implement interfaces between our services and the services of our other products using AWS managed services SQS, SNS.
- Take a major role in the decision-making of Architrave's service-oriented architecture
- Help and mentor less-experienced engineers to develop further
What you contribute
- Senior knowledge in TypeScript and popular backend frameworks and libraries (e.g. Express, Nest.js, TypeORM, Sequelize, Prisma) as well as profound knowledge in at least one other language. Knowledge in Apollo server and Python are pluses.
- Professional experience with AWS.
- Experience in service-oriented architectures with a clear understanding of advantages and pitfalls.
- Advanced knowledge in modelling and storing structured data.
- An analytic mindset to find simple solutions to complex problems.
- Great communication skills to explain complexity in a simple and clear way.
- Experience and a strong belief in agile software engineering.
- Eagerness to experiment with new technologies while assessing them objectively.
- A desire to constantly learn and improve your own skills as well as helping and mentoring junior teammates
- The sense of ownership for the services you build; your team builds it, your team runs and owns it.
- User-driven and value-driven mindset.
- Fluent in written and verbal English communication. German is not mandatory, but a plus.
What we offer you
A competitive compensation, flexible working hours and a family-friendly work ethic
A great place to grow and to take over responsibility, professionally and personally
Short and open communication flows and quick decision-making processes
A working environment that values individuals and embraces knowledge sharing
A highly motivated and talented team that likes to delivers great work while having a good time
Company and team events that include table-tennis competition, cooking and jokes with great potential from our CEO and founder Maurice
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now:
Know someone else who might also be interested? Share this page with them! Thanks a bunch!
Being an employer providing equal opportunities, Architrave strives for a diverse, inclusive and healthy working environment. We invite all qualified humans to apply, regardless of ethnicity, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
About Architrave GmbH
Architrave leads the digital transformation in Real Estate Management. We team up with the industry and provide the right tools to make document and data management faster and simpler. Standardized and structured data form the basis for new, truly digital processes and services integrated in ONE platform. High level automation through Artificial Intelligence, efficient workflows and data-based decisions significantly increase productivity with a fast ROI. Advantages other industries are now also benefiting from.