Software Engineer - Backend (w/m/x)
Our mission at Architrave is to revolutionise the processes and workflows within the Real Estate industry, by building and providing a data-driven SaaS platform. The vision is not only to transfer paper into documents but to really digitalise the industry.
We strive for constant innovation using state of the art technology, to not only extract data but to analyse and learn from it, using Machine Learning and other Big Data technologies in order to create real value and a unique experience for our customers.
Your Future Responsibilities:
- Design and implement a cutting-edge, service-oriented architecture from scratch which focuses on Integrations (APIs) and BigData, facilitating Cloud services (also FaaS) to maximize efficiency and performance
- You will take a major role in architectural, design and implementation decision-making
- You are a passionate driver and supporter within your future team of engineers; mentoring and helping junior engineers to develop further
- You are an advocate and practitioner of modern software development methodologies such as continuous delivery, TDD and Scrum
What you contribute
- Expert knowledge in one modern object-oriented language like Python, PHP or Golang, as well as profound knowledge in at least one other language
- Feeling comfortable in working with and designing microservice architectures while following principles like API-first and using event-based communication
- Professional experience with Design Patterns, Design Principles, and Software Architecture
- Passion for clean and beautiful code, while keeping an eye on simplicity and pragmatism
- Experience and a strong belief in lean and agile product/software development
- A desire to constantly learn and improve your own skills as well as helping and mentoring junior teammates
- Not afraid to jump into new things Curiosity and creative outside-the-box problem solving
- Experience with Cloud environments (AWS, Google Cloud) is a plus
- Fluent in English is a must, German skills are a plus
What we offer you
A competitive compensation, flexible working hours and a family-friendly work ethic
A great place to grow and to take over responsibility, professionally and personally
Flat hierarchies, short and open communication flows and quick decision-making processes
A working environment that values individuals and embraces knowledge sharing
A highly motivated and talented team that likes to prepare lunch together but also play ping-pong together in a light-flooded office area
Free drinks and a fully equipped kitchen
Employee discounts for BVG, Urban Sports Club, LPG Biomarkt and more
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now:
We’d also appreciate if you forward this to anyone you think might be interested. Thanks a bunch!
Being an employer providing equal opportunities, Architrave strives for a diverse, inclusive, and healthy working environment. We invite all qualified humans to apply, regardless of ethnicity, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
About Architrave GmbH
Architrave leads the digital transformation in Real Estate Management. We team up with the industry and provide the right tools to make document and data management faster and simpler. Standardized and structured data form the basis for new, truly digital processes and services integrated in ONE platform. High level automation through Artificial Intelligence, efficient workflows and data-based decisions significantly increase productivity with a fast ROI. Advantages other industries are now also benefiting from.