Team Manager (m/w/d) - Consumer Operations
Klarna makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don’t believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you’re in, there’s no telling what will happen next.
What will you be doing? As Consumer Operations Lead in the DACH market team, you will lead a group of 9-13 Service Specialists and together with them develop the way we’re working with customer service today. You will be responsible for performance management and follow-ups, recruitment and improvement projects. You will engage the employees in everyday work making sure that everything is working as smoooth and efficiently as possible.
You will have a lot of contact with stakeholders internally and externally, and will be reporting to the Market Lead DACH.
- Responsible for following up and delivering on the team's KPI’s while delivering high quality services.
- Daily alignment with the Senior agents in coaching of the team in order to reach operational targets.
- Work with your team to identify requirements, resolve cases and help drive decisions.
- Interface with stakeholders across the organization.
- Suggest and implement improvements.
What you contribute
- We are looking for a driven, results orientated individual who is motivated and equipped to improve processes, internal collaboration and to inspire people.
- You have a proven track record of successfully leading a team with strong results.
- You have a strong capability in knowledge gathering and sharing.
- You have strong business understanding and enjoy handling multiple tasks.
- You have great communication and networking skills, making sure that your stakeholders always know what to expect and when.
- You have excellent communication skills in German and English.
What we offer you
We will offer you an awesome working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues who care for each other and work as a team in order to achieve success!
Interested? Great! Apply as soon as possible as we speak with suitable candidates continuously.
Klarna enables smooth shopping. And we do it with flair, because shopping is fun. Every day we help customers, companies and partners discover how smooth the modern shopping experience can be.