Brighter AI Technologies GmbH
At brighter AI, we are on the mission to protect every identity in public. Our leading anonymization solutions for video data are based on state-of-the-art artificial intelligence. Established in 2017 within the automotive industry, we are today serving companies in various sectors.
Why work with us?
At brighter AI, our mission is to protect every identity in the public domain. Our leading anonymization solutions for video data are based on state-of-the-art artificial intelligence. We were named "Europe's Hottest AI Startup" by Nvidia and won "The Spark - The German Digital Award" by Handelsblatt & McKinsey.
You now have the chance to become part of a diverse and ambitious team with a strong passion for generative AI! Our office is located in the heart of Berlin, one of the coolest and most vibrant cities in the world. We love working in a multicultural environment with open-minded people whose goal is to develop technologies that become new standards and advance society.
- Friendly cooperation at eye level - We live and breathe flat hierarchies with a positive feedback culture.
- Creative and entrepreneurial playground - Get a chance to be your own master, define your own tasks, actively contribute and implement your ideas. Grow yourself and grow the success of the company with direct influence from day one.
- Use external offers for your growth - You choose: Coaching, conference, training: A personal yearly budget of EUR 2,000 for your education and edu-related expenses like travel is at your disposal.
- Performance pays off - An attractive salary package.
- Team spirit celebrates diversity - Numerous events to get to know the teams and meet our great visionaries. Allowance of EUR 50 per quarter for everybody to spend as you see fit on team events: Think of an escape room visit with your Scrum team one day, a dinner with the machine learning researchers on another, and a bar visit with the ReactJS aficionados on yet another. On top of that there are events the company organizes.
- Remote first - Working from a home office anywhere in Germany with regular visits to the HQ in Berlin.
- Unlimited vacation days - Plan for your absence with your team and you can go on vacation.
- Flexible working hours - Trust-based and goal-oriented working culture.
- Benefits to smooth your ride in life - Public transport ticket 50% subsidy and a huge discount on Urban Sports Club memberships.
- Loft-office in central Berlin - With free drinks, a large balcony with barbecue, and couches-with-a-view in the office, as well as bars, restaurants, and much more downstairs.
Company in numbers
Origin countries of team
Number of anonymized images
Number of tech employees