Cloud Architect / Cloud Service Developer
We are shaping the future of mobility and developing smart solutions that will have a significant impact on urban life. IAV's Vehicle IT department implements innovative services along the entire Internet of Things chain. Car sharing, autonomous shuttles, function-on-demand, connected in-car entertainment and voice-based eCommerce apps are just some of our projects. For this purpose, we are looking for reinforcement in the area of cloud architecture and cloud service development, in order to jointly bridge the gap between IT and automotive. You can expect a challenging, varied technological environment in the further development of our established platform-based products and new mobility services, which we want to take to a new level together with you.
- Designing solutions for applications in the area of Big Data, End-to-end Systems and IoT (Internet of Things).
- Analysis of requirements and conception of IT architectures
- Implementation of microservice architectures in public cloud ecosystems (AWS, Azure) or in OpenStack-based hybrid cloud environments
- Working independently in an agile team on use cases with state-of-the-art technology stacks (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Please indicate your preferred IAV location in your cover letter.
- Successfully completed degree in IT / computer science / software engineering, electrical engineering, communications engineering or a comparable field of study.
- Experience from projects (commercial / open source) in the area of IT architecture with a focus on Big Data and/or Internet-of-Things (IoT) applications.
- Know-how in dealing with DevOps, CI/CD, Cloud native concepts, Kafka, AWS and Azure.
- Structured, goal-oriented and independent way of working
We work as a team to shift how the world of tomorrow moves. We make mobility more sustainable, more intelligent, and safer. We make it more digital, more connected, and simply better. As a developer of innovative technologies, we have long worked with big names in the mobility and research worlds. Our work also extends to other areas like robotics, agriculture, and energy and water management.